Kauai Dreams Realty is a real estate company that specializes in representing buyers and sellers in the sale of real property.
We also offer Estate Management services for absentee owners of second homes and large estates. For more information, please call us at (808) 822-7774.
Our office is located in the historic Seto Building on Kuhio Highway in the heart of Kapaa. We service the entire island of Kauai.
The following websites offer more information about the beautiful island of Kauai:
Property Quick Search
Kauai Dreams Realty offers the best in professionalism, service and experience for the entire island of Kauai.
It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
For news on the real estate market, please visit our REO & Foreclosure Blog.
The term REO stands for Real Estate Owned property and is what banks call properties they own due to foreclosure. Since banks want their foreclosures to sell quickly, they price them to sell. As a result these listings are popular and often go quickly. During the last few years, the number of REOs on Kauai has increased. As a result, we have aligned with a number of banks and become one of the leading Bank REO Brokers on Kauai. Our REO & Foreclosure blog includes weekly market updates, and a monthly summary of the REO market on the island of Kauai.
Kauai Dreams Realty in the Press
- Kauai Dreams Realty Ranked #32 in the State by Hawaii Pacific Business News
- Julie Black named one of Hawaii’s Top 100 Realtors by Hawaii Business magazine 2011
- Best Realtor in The Garden Island’s Best of Kauai 2011 Awards
- #2 Best Real Estate Office in The Garden Island’s Best of Kauai 2011 Awards
- Residential Real Estate Market Slow to Rebound
- REOs Offer Buyers Chance at Home Ownership